Friday 9 December 2011

Second Week

MONDAY~05/12/11


Actually,on this day,no Bel 260 class...But,Miss Zu want to make a replacement classes to recover the class that had been canceled....
But,what make it interesting is,the class is dismiss early!!Thanks to degree student...HAHAHAHAHA!!!XD


But,as usual,Miss Zu give us an assignment..The assignment is to write an essay....
Well,the instruction is,we must pick up any live person picture,and based on the picture,we must create an essay...

Well,my essay is about the Xander Lee Rahman,the top assassin in the world...
My essay is based on Datuk Lee Chong Wei picture..
What is connection between Xander and Datuk Lee?
To find out what conspiration it is,please read my essey ok...hehehehehe...XD

Datuk Lee Chong Wei 


TUESDAY~06/12/11

On this day,Miss Zu asked us to divided into 5 group..We started to wonder why??
Well actually,Miss Zu want us to perform acting based on Allahyarham Tan Sri P. Ramlee film..
Whoa!!! It really an excited activity...hehehe..:P

I was in group with Hefa,Elya,Suhaili,and Amalina..My group decided to act based on the Nujum Pak Belalang film..Moreover,it really funny film actually..I really love it..:)


My group really do a great job..I really proud to my group..
But,what the most shocked is,i was selected as popular actor..What??Me??HAHAHAHAHA!!!XD
I don't know why my classmates vote me..
Well,just want to say,thanks... :)


WEDNESDAY~07/12/11

At this class,Miss Zu conduct a game...
Like before,she divide us into 2 group..One of the group name is Bizarre,while my group name is Calloh Callay..It really excited game..The game is about to convert a verb from present tense to past tense..

Example is change the word 'begin' to past tense..So the answer is 'began'..It really excited game right..

Finally,at the end of game,my group manage to win..Calloh Callay!!Calloh Callay!!HAHAHAHA!!XD

But,i must remember that Miss Zu asked me to find 100 irregular verb and 100 regular verb..
I hope i can find it before the deadline...:D


No comments:

Post a Comment