Sunday 4 December 2011

First Week

Assalamualaikum.Start this week,i will post what i have learnt in class...
I hope all of you enjoy it..:)


TUESDAY~29/11/11


The first assignment for us is to introduce our friend.We need a partner to do this job.So,the person that be my partner is Izaudin..

I told to my classmate the fact about Izaudin..3 of the fact is real and 1 of it is fake..
With this,the rest will detect the 'fake' fact..
It very excited activity....HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Izaudin,the firm . . .XD


WEDNESDAY~30/11/11


I think it is the first class in UiTM Segamat that do an outdoor activity as new learning method to teach English..Miss Zu ask us to converse in English to our partner..
I admit,my tongue twisted when speak in English..XD




THURSDAY~01/12/11

For the first time in life,i must attended night class ...What???!!!!I really-really feel lazy to go to this class..
But,what can i say,if want to get knowledge,i must attend it . . . . .>.<

On that night,Miss Zu taught about contextual clues..
Seriously,i thought it will be a boring class,but,it really opposite!!I don't know that contextual clues is very excited subject to learn..:D

I have learnt many new word....The most word that i never forget is bizarre...It first time is heard this word...
And i really love it...I admit,i'm little 'bizarre'..HAHAHAHA!!!XD

After that,Miss Zu divide us into 5 group..My group members is fadzli,izuwan,syazwan,jehan, and i..
Each group will get 12 questions...Well,of course my group get all correct in each questions..
i really proud to my group . .:)
That's all for now ...
I will keep update it ..
Thanks for reading ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment